Saturday, June 27, 2009

where I go when I'm not working


This is the front view of our building, Asian Center. The building looks old and gloomy. Maybe that's why I also feel a bit morose every time I go there. I personally think they should have painted it with bright colors.











This picture was taken within U.P. grounds. My three classmates are waving at me, telling me to hurry.












My beloved best friends, Sahara and Juls. This picture was taken after the demo lecture in our Bahasa Indonesia language class. We helped our professor teach Bahasa Indonesia to students who will go on tour around insular Southeast Asia.











This picture was taken during the centennial celebration of my alma mater. We just finished participating in the Lantern Parade (held every December), an annual tradition in the University of the Philippines. Unfortunately, my camera's batteries were failing at this point so the resolution of the picture is not that good.












Ini saudara-saudaraku di depan lantern besar. My bestfriends posing in front of the huge lantern of Asian Center during last year's Lantern Parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home